We specialize in industry-integrated, project-based learning. Students can gain reference-worthy, 21st century skills, and companies benefit from fresh business solutions and a dynamic recruitment funnel.
USE OUR SOFTWARE TO:
On-Board & Gather Requirements From Educators & Students
Explain experiential learning benefits and products to educators and/or students:
- Encourage faculty to do experiential learning
- Convince students to register for special learning experiences
Gather requirements, establish collaboration goals:
- What are the project and company requirements for educators? (Learning objectives & teaching goals)
- What are participation requirements for companies? (Formats, lengths, departments, etc.)
Solicit & On-Board Companies More Clearly, Quickly, and Easily
Convince companies to work with students:
- What’s the purpose of the engagement?
- What’s the commitment?
- What’s the timeline?
- Has this been successful in the past?
Facilitate the project design process, establishing engagement objectives:
- Finalize project departments, champions, objective, synopsis, process, and timeline
Prepare Parties for Launch
Prepare all parties for engagement launch:
- Organize all of the project details in one place
- Direct folks to articles and other helpful resources
Ensure better engagement outcomes:
- Use survey tools to ensure outcomes are met and measurable
Manage Host Company Relationships
Maintain (and Grow) Company Relationships:
- Track and manage interactions with host companies
- Archive historical project
- Organize contact information
- Build templates for outreach
Enabling Experiential Learning: Our Stakeholders
Integrate research projects with a real company into your course or program curriculum.
Gain 21st century skills and reference-worthy work experience through experiential learning.
Connect with students around the globe through carefully designed research-oriented projects.