We make the most comfortable/affordable dress socks on the market for Men and Women.
Engagement Formats Available
- Live Case
- Site Visit
North Carolina ● Retail ● Established Startup ● Founded 2016
We are an online fashion company specializing in high quality, fashionable dress socks.
Why are Heshí socks different from your typical socks?
Simply put, I was tired of wearing expensive dress socks that provided no protection for your feet in your dress shoe. We all complain about the comfort of our shoes, but nobody considers that one's dress socks could make your feet feel that much better. I wanted to make beautiful socks that felt amazing in dress shoes and could also be worn with your favorite sneakers. I took all the bells and whistles, and placed them in one killer sock! Once these socks enter your collection, there is no going back to your old brands.
You will not find a sock this loaded at this price anywhere else!
Vibrant color ways and creative designs
Departments Open for Collaboration
Customer ServiceFor your reference, we've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage educators to mix-and-match components from various departments so that the projects are cross functional in nature. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and course teaching objectives.
Industry Customer Service Benchmarking Assessment
- Call the customer service line or inquire via email. Document your experience. How does this compare with competitors?
- What does the company do that makes their customer service more effective than competitors? What could be improved?
- How important is good customer service in this vertical or industry? How does it affect the lifetime value of the customer?
- How does the business model affect the level of service required? Is there any automation that can be incorporated into the process to increase efficiencies?
Customer Service Diagnosis Challenge
- How does the customer service team troubleshoot issues? How effective are their current processes?
- What is the most time-consuming part of the troubleshooting process? Is there anyway this can be automated?
- What process improvements would you recommend? Pay close attention to communication tools, knowledge base resources, and follow-up procedures.
Customer Service Process Improvements
- How long does it take for the issues and cases to navigate through the internal organization before arriving at a resolution?
- How can the process be optimized? Is information being circulated effectively internally?
- Should the company consider circulating certain materials externally as well? If so, how? Can we reduce redundancy by leveraging existing resources and cases?
Customer Feedback Driven Process Improvement Recommendations
- How does the company collect feedback from customers?
- Can you identify consistent feedback from customers related to the company’s product or service?
- What is the customer feedback process? How do the customers feel about the feedback process?
- Does the company use technology or social media to collect customer feedback?
- How can we better incorporate and address customer concerns before it escalates?
Customer Service Process & Technology Assessment
- What technology is the company leveraging to administer the customer service process?
- How does the company feel about the customer service process? Interview key team members inside and outside that part of the organization.
- What other technologies could possibly improve the process? What is the cost of implementing new tools?
- Would you recommend implementing new tools and procedures?
Growth StrategyFor your reference, we've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage educators to mix-and-match components from various departments so that the projects are cross functional in nature. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and course teaching objectives.
Growth Plan and KPI Performance Assessment
- How has the business evolved over time? How does the team feel about the past, present, and future of the business?
- What key metrics does the company use to run the business and make key strategic decisions? How are these calculated? What does the company envision for the future for each metric? Does that seem to align with management expectations?
- What are some key concerns and areas of focus that the host company should consider when preparing for the future of the business?
Industry Benchmarking Assessment
- Who are the biggest competitors and how do they stack up against the company's model? Do a SWOT assessment.
- Do any companies present interesting opportunities for partnerships? What about potential mergers and acquisitions?
- Who are the key thought leaders and media outlets in the space? What are they publishing and how do they interact with companies like yours?
- Design a comprehensive industry overview report. Pay close attention to the key players, their growth trajectory, and the major regions where they find the most success.
Customer Retention & Growth
- How well does the company address customer needs from a product and service perspective? Do their customers seem happy with their purchase?
- What’s the general customer perception of the company’s brand?
- How large are the largest accounts compared to the smaller accounts? What makes the difference between these two contract-types?
- What percentage of accounts can scale to becoming 50-200% larger? Does the company seem positioned to scale?
Establish Company Goals & Projections
- Analyze the company’s growth plan. What areas of the business seem most opportunistic and/or concerning? Consider their growth plan and existing traction.
- How does the company today compare to the company months and/or years ago?
- What does the company want to look like in the future?
- What are the KPIs and how well well do they tie to your assessment of company performance in strategic areas?
- How do you think the KPIs will change as the business scales?
We've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage users to mix-and-match components from various departments for the best cross functional project experience. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and student learning objectives.
Industry Marketing Benchmarking Analysis
- What is the company's target demographic, product, and business model?
- What is the customer’s problem and how the company's product or service is solving that problem?
- How would you compare the company's products with the rest of the providers in the industry? Pay close attention to how other companies are marketing their products and positioning the brands.
- How would you compare the company’s marketing performance to competitors?
- What improvements would you recommend based on your assessment?
- Marketing Strategy Impact Analysis
- Examine the company's past marketing strategies. What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time?
- Compile data into a visualization to track trends of successful and less successful strategies.
- Compare the company's marketing tactics with competitors to showcase what works effectively - or not effectively - with certain customer demographics
- What other marketing strategies could be used to benefit the company?
- What technologies could be involved in different marketing strategies? How can you use them most effectively? How would you measure success?
Marketing Strategy Development
- What are the company's past marketing strategies? What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time?
- What is the customer’s perception of the company’s brand, product, and services?
- Propose 2-3 digital, experiential, or social, marketing strategies for the company to consider. Assess cost, reach, mediums, and any other components needed for a full understanding of this investment.
- Select one campaign and develop a road-map that will prepare the company to launch your campaign. Keep in mind timing, required resources (budget, people, etc.), projected results, and how you would measure ROI.
Customer Brand Perception Analysis
- Does the company assess their brand perception at all? If so, what do you find interesting about the process or findings?
- Conduct structured customer interviews to gain a better understanding of their customers’ preferences, purchasing habits, and decision-making processes. Consider: Demographics, Discovery Channels, and their Product Aptitude
- Suggest a new effective process to collect more customer data on brand perception and customer experience.
Marketing Mix Assessment & Recommendations
- Consider a 360 marketing approach when deciding the appropriate channels to utilize. What is the current marketing mix for the company? Analyze where the company spends the most and where the company performs bests.
- Propose an alternative marketing mix for the company that you think will work best for the product, industry, and customer type. Where should the company allocate resources to generate better performance? Consider paid advertising, social, display, content, guerrilla , experiential, affiliate, partnerships, etc.
- What are the costs and benefits of using your strategy? What are the key risks and costs? Compare these risks with potential reach and benefit.