Best Sports Watching Experience in VR, AR, MR
LiveLike is a technology company delivering the best live social sports experiences to fans on any mobile platform. The company’s platform integrates the latest innovations across VR, AR, and MR to revolutionize sports viewing around the world. Employing 3D avatars and spatial audio communication, LiveLike allows multiple people to view a game together in an interactive 360 degree “virtual suite” from multiple angles, no matter their geographic location – and with or without a VR headset.
With top global broadcasters such as FOX Sports, BT Sport, France TV, and Dentsu as partners, LiveLike has been a part of the world’s most influential sports productions such as Super Bowl LI, the 2017 UEFA Champions League Final, and the French Open. LiveLike’s immersive experiences take fans beyond the traditional way of viewing live sporting broadcasts and offer audiences innovative ways to interact with game content.
Recognized as the VR Startup of the Year in 2017 by VR Bound and taking first place in TechCrunch’s 2016 1st & Future Bringing Home The Game category, LiveLike continues to gain industry recognition as a leader in interactive sports technology with members of the founding team being recognized on Forbes “30 Under 30” and Sports Business Journal’s “40 Under 40.”
LiveLike’s headquarters is in New York, USA with offices in Paris, France, and Gurgaon, India.
MarketingFor your reference, we've included some sample project ideas below. We encourage educators to mix-and-match components from various departments so that the projects are cross functional in nature. In all cases, we customize the projects based on company goals and course teaching objectives.
- Do thorough research on the company's target demographic and product. Understand the problem at hand and how the company's product or service is solving that problem. Compare the company's products with the rest of the providers in the industry. Pay close attention to how other companies are marketing the product and positioning the brand.
- Examine the company's past marketing strategies. What worked? What did not? How would you showcase progress over time? Compile data into a visualization to track trends of successful and less successful strategies. (Note: You may want to compare the company's marketing tactics with competitors to showcase what works effectively - or not effectively - with the same consumer set).
- Conduct structured customer interviews to gain a better understanding of their preferences, purchasing habits, and decision-making processes. What information do you need to collect? Consider: a. Demographics b. Preferred discovery channels c. How familiar are they with product category / company brand
- Consider a 360 marketing approach when deciding the appropriate channel to pursue. Design a marketing mix for the company that you think will work best for the product, industry, and customer type. Where will you allocate your resources in order to generate the greatest impact? Consider paid advertising, social, display, content, guerrilla , experiential, affiliate, partnerships, etc.
- Suggest 3-5 - digital, experiential, social, etc - marketing campaigns for the company from scratch. What is the objective of the campaign? What are the distribution channels and expected costs? How will you measure the effectiveness (ROI)? Select one and develop a road-map or prepare to launch (depending on company resources and timing)?
- Select one marketing campaign and prepare it for launch.
- Why do you believe would be more impactful than what the company has done previously.
- What medium(s) will you use? How can you A/B test it?
- How much will this plan cost?
- How many weeks will it take to implement?
- Set goals for the campaign. How will you measure success?
- Are there any resources required to implement this strategy that the team doesn’t already have? If so where would you find them?
- What kind of asset production will you need? What other parties/vendors/teams will need to be involved? Map out a budget and timeline accordingly.