Ready for easier experiential learning?
Whether you're building a new program or scaling an existing one, CapSource is your trusted experiential learning partner.
We provide a suite of software tools and services to help progressive schools implement effective, meaningful project-based experiential learning programs that leverage industry as part of the education process. In addition to company sourcing and expert project design support, we offer a freemium software platform with added services!
CapSource CONNECT Software
CapSource is an expert in helping educators define collaboration requirements and teaching goals so it's easier to convince third-parties to participate in the student learning experience.
We pride ourselves on our ability to align course learning objectives with company goals so that everyone wins! We built CapSource CONNECT for our team so we can source and design hundreds of projects each year and now you can use it to build and scale your program too!
- Try CONNECT on our website for free!
Educators can create industry Collaboration Requests to clearly outline company requirements and academic goals in order to easily source their own companies and design their own projects. CapSource offers Added Services to make the process much easier, including Company Sourcing and/or Project Design, which you can learn more about below.
- Customize CONNECT to meet your needs!
You can use CapSource's framework and tools to coordinate highly scalable experiential learning programs that leverage industry-third parties as part of the education process. Key features include: Custom Branding, Engagement Formats, Project Departments/Templates, Employer Network Management, Project Design Tools, Payment Processing, and more!
Explore other ways the CapSource team can support your growth as a leader in experiential learning!
- We can help you showcase the benefits of your experiential learning programs to prospective students and companies. Includes production (interviewing key stakeholders, capturing b-roll) and post production (video editing).
- We’ve partnered with International Study Programs to help schools plan experiential learning programs that require travel, accommodations, food&bev, and on-ground support.
- We offer a specialized, customizable training and certificate program for faculty interested in learning best practices for integrating companies into their curriculum through project-based experiential learning.
Intentional exposure to the workplace through carefully designed experiential learning engagements can change student lives...
Ready to explore experiential learning for your course or program?