ANNOUNCING THE COMPETITION WINNERS:
The Oregon Tech Team will compete in the IACBE #ACAM 9th Live Business Case Competition in Dallas, Texas featuring CoinSource, the world’s leader in Bitcoin ATMS
WINNING TEAM SUBMISSIONS:
ABOUT THE #OPENCASE
As an extension to the IACBE Fall Virtual Live Case Competition featuring Munevo, we introduced an open innovation challenge called an #OpenCase to enable more schools and students to participate from all around the world (for free!)
Dozens of learners from around the world were able to gain reference-worthy experience helping a real social impact venture with their business challenge!
- Analyze the market size for the number of people that require a special control wheelchair such as Munevo DRIVE.
- Include a report on the key foundations and institutions that work on key diseases or conditions that lead to the need of specially controlled power wheelchairs.
- Provide an assessment on the key hospitals and departments that work with the specific diseases and injuries.
- Finally, the most important, is an assessment on the distribution system and relevant players that work with medical devices and speciality wheelchairs.
- A bonus would be to find out the required steps that are needed to have the product reimbursed by public healthcare in the US.