We’re extending the IACBE Fall Virtual Live Business Case Competition featuring Munevo.
We are introducing open innovation challenges called #OpenCases to enable more schools and students to participate from all around the world (for free!)
Participants will submit a 5-10 page research report and 3-minute highlight video for the company’s executive team to review based on the case featured below.
We are excited for learners everywhere gain reference-worthy experience helping a real social impact venture with their business challenge!
- Analyze the market size for the number of people that require a special control wheelchair such as Munevo DRIVE.
- Include a report on the key foundations and institutions that work on key diseases or conditions that lead to the need of specially controlled power wheelchairs.
- Provide an assessment on the key hospitals and departments that work with the specific diseases and injuries.
- Finally, the most important, is an assessment on the distribution system and relevant players that work with medical devices and speciality wheelchairs.
- A bonus would be to find out the required steps that are needed to have the product reimbursed by public healthcare in the US.