Corporate Social Responsiblity (CSR) and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Colloboration and Research
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM SYNOPSIS
We’re looking for volunteers to collaborate with us on Corporate Social Responsibility development and research presentation and projects. Key individuals will have a background in strategy and Development and know how to connect with donors and other fundraising strategies. This is necessary as we are in the need for more innovative ways to find funding.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Research & Development
Sales & Business Development
|Tagline||Teaching Teens Personal Finance|
|Revenue||100,000 - 500,000|
Cents Ability, Inc. was founded in 2004 by two Harvard University graduates, Alexa DuPont and John Moore, who saw a need in the country for education in personal finance. The organization was established to provide young adults in New York City public high schools and low-income communities with the financial tools and knowledge necessary to achieve their goals. A team of volunteers developed our curriculum alongside the National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE) and the standards set forth by the Jump$tart Coalition.
Understand, review, and research the current Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vi3KZZXMxRdN2VLsCtGlmJtramXnXlkLk1d7Oh7qvD4/edit#gid=591568620
Add any and all viable financial institutions where the interns think a relationship could be created.
- Where can this information be found?
- Understand what a CSR and a CRA officier is
- Already established relationships or networks are the easiest way to connect
- If networks aren’t in place contact the company directly
- Understand that CA is looking to create these relationships with small and more community-oriented companies
This should be completed within two weeks of the start of the program.
Review the attached material to better under CA’s boards: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lDP3bs-yaktfTQrupsQhakaPB6F78kqUYXPAJ4RsXCw/edit
- Who could be a potential relationship link to a funding company?
- Is there a need for a job description revision?
- What works well?
Find a link between board members and potential companies who might be a good sponsor.
- What can be changed and improved in the current material?
- How do you think this will improve the way we reach out to potential sponsors
- What resources can you offer to make this improvement? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Cc6tgPrVeiF_6CxW7sJiuzpC3aUsQr1kgj7sPNdLY4/edit
Revise all the current material so that we have more professional material to offer sponsors.